onsdag 25 juli 2012

The rise of the machines


Thanks to best Plummer P for making my dream come true. Without your sladds and packing rings and so on - I would be a  pain in the ass. Without you I´d probably built some own secret solution with God knows what. Maybe even use "Isoleringstejp". You would be so angry with me if I use Isoleringstejp! There would be water all over the place like  "Syndafloden", and I would be lying like a weat dog in a corner crying. And this will make you even mooore furious of all this shit, so you´ll throw my new machine out of the window.  Crash. End of our story.


Well, anyway, luckely it all went well. the water is flowing nicely like a waterfall in the kitchen... the sound of the machine is like music to my ears. It´s doing MY job. And I bless it! Now Ive got supermooore extra time for a brake, for drinking thea and for writing in bad english or for anything. My everyday life is about 200% better.


My next plan is to bye this Superbig Amazing Wacuumcleaning Machine.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar